Sunday, January 16, 2011

Looky What I got


My very first Blog award, actually a wee lie I was given one not long ago but for the life of me I couldnt work out how to post it here. I think they are very cool. Thank you Sherryn for your awesome comments I am chuffed you like my l/os so much.
Now to pass it on to 5 people if you already have one that is ok.
Elaine; Cos you are my Best Friend
Esther; I love your attitude towards all things.
Lyn; Because of your techniques I have learnt a lot from.
Vicki; I love your work you have a Fantastic style.
Vicky: You also do some awsome pages despite your struggle with your health.
And 3 things about myself you didnt know.
1. I hate cleaning windows ovens and gardening.
2. I am not addicted to Scrapbooking (yeah right)
3. The pedicure I had recently was just the 2nd one I have had in my life lol
Ciao
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. LOL - No one has more attitude than you Girlfriend!! That's why we love you so much!
    Thank you for passing this on to me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the windows and oven. LOL. Thanks for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome...my first award! thanks Brenda...We are blogger girls with ATTITUDE lol...thanks lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you for figuring out how to get this one on your blog. Housework is VERY over-rated!

    ReplyDelete