Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Papervine Colour Challenge

OMG Its been six months since i Blogged time flies for sure.. Anyhoo I was scrolling through my emails the other day and i came across one from Papervine.. Lowri is doing a colour challenge so I thought what better way to get cranking on a LO its been far too long..So checkout the details here http://www.papervineshop.com/colorchallenge?utm_source=PaperVine+Newsletter&utm_campaign=64e6ce83c1-November_18th_Christmas_Two_copy_04_11_30_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3724ca1e35-64e6ce83c1-52002601  and  join in.. Here is my LO,  i chose 2 colours gold and Yellow..  The Prima stitch circle stamps that i bought way back when? And only the second time i have used them, and love how they look on here..

.                                            

Thanks for the inspiration Lowri and Papervine :)


Ciao
Brenda

8 comments:

  1. I totally love it Brenda! Thanks so much for linking it up!
    Lowri :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love this layout, Brenda!! Colours are gorgeous (as are the lovely ladies!!) You need to do more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do Sue just need the motivation, no fun scrapping on your own...

      Delete
  3. Your layout is beautiful Brenda xx Lovely photos of you and Elaine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you know that I think its pretty awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete