Monday, June 20, 2011

A Quickie Today

Bet that got you going LOL I should be in the basement doing my work but just had to squeeze this challenge in before I head away tomorrow. LinkThe sketch is one of Annelie's for Scottie Crafts June Challenge using a summer photo. I have stitched a circle using bakers twine, a few paint splats and bits and pieces. Pretty plain but a photo that needed to be filed in the proper manner yakwim. I love the sketch and will definitely use it again one day. Off to Senz this week with Elaine, flying up on thursday, back on sunday.. Looking forward to meeting up with friends, shopping, eating out, classes and learning new stuff!!
I gotta go now but I will be thinking of my friends who cant come to Senz especially those of you in Chch..Take care!!
Ciao
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a fab layout Brenda. Love it. Have fun at Senz and you can be sure I want to hear all about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Layout Brenda thanks for taking part I love the paint splatters and stitching. See you at SENZ will be on the Scotties stand or doing classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous time - wishing I was there with you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels to nothern pastures.

    Loving your layout - you've totally rocked this one.

    ReplyDelete