Thursday, December 16, 2010

Its Official

Two weeks have passed since this wee man was born. It is now official his Mum and Dad are sticking with the name Curtis Charles...

I took these photo's today so they are hot off the press. Curtis is doing very well growing so fast already..
The days seem to be just flying by only 8 days till xmas how did that happen!!!.
Not sure if I will get a chance to post again before then so to all my Friends out there I hope you all have a Happy and safe xmas Take care till next time
Ciao
Brenda
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Simply Precious!

    Merry Christmas Brenda! Hope to see you in the New Year - I will be in touch in January.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hes beautiful! and I love that name Curtis is such a strong name.
    have a great Christmas Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. To you and yours Brenda have a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pleasure to meet the newest addition, a wee darling.
    Merry Christmas to all Brendy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wee cutie patootie ...

    Merry Christmas Brenda.

    ReplyDelete