Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Advent Calendar

A couple of weeks ago I went out to Lee Valley to do a class with the lovely Lyn Jordan. I was quite excited to finally get to attend one of her classes. The project was to make a Dusty Attic Advent Calendar. After the initial hello and welcome to her beautiful home, which is situated in amongst a rather large and gorgeous garden. When I sat down at the work table, in front of me is a kit and in that kit there are over 200 pieces, I know cos I counted them and then promptly forgot the exact amount, trust me there are over 200 pieces in it. I had a few issues trying to get the base board fitted and didnt get it finished on the day... But..........

I am now pleased to be able to show off my very cool project....
Lyn has lined her draws with lovely green felt. I do have the template to do the same but i will see, as they look ok without it for the time being...Thankyou Lyn for the Fabulous Day...
Ciao Brenda
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You must be thrilled Brenda! Love the landscape concept too! You are such a clever wee thing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh... this is gorgeous! I love the background scene!! A treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, totally gorgeous ... OMG ...

    ReplyDelete