Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Help...


This LO is for Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge ..The sketch was provided and you have to Scrap about your favourite book. I bought "The Help" while waiting to catch a flight home from Rotorua in September, after hearing all about it from Nicki.. It was a really good book to read, when I finished it, I went and watched it at the movies too.. The first time I had been to a movie theatre in a long while..Note to self to do that more often..
I had fun with this, using the seam binding, Tim Holtz inks and trimmings, love it that you can make your own colourways..
Only 34 days till Christmas golly 2011 is all most over all ready...
Ciao
Brenda
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Very neat! The colours blend beautifully & love how you've ripped the title bit ~ clever:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brenda, what a bright ands fun layout, I love it and I believe you are so right when it comes to the trims and making your own colours. Very Yummy indeed. Thanks so much for playing along at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge, look forward to seeing what you create in the future . Happy Scrappin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Brenda! That colour scheme works so well, love the touches of purple. have to read this book, I have heard good things about it (i never get to the movies much either)

    thanks for playing with us at Another freaking scrappy challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout looks great. Heard that was a good movie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda - I LOVE this layout. Great work with the yellow and purple!! I love the book and movie too! Thanks so much for playing with us at another Freaking scrappy challenge ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour in the LO, the Purple and yellow look amazing. I have just started the book too so I hope I love it as much as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout the colours look amazing!!! Thanks for playing along at another freaking Scrappy Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. SEE! Brenda I knew your blog name rung a bell. I have been here before and totally love this layout :-)

    ReplyDelete