Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It Started With This..

I stumbled across a new Blog yesterday " Birds Of A Feather Craft Together". They have some challenges going on and one was to alter an item or create a budget Gift.. Someone had submitted an altered coffee mug holder.. That is where I got the idea. Sooo..It Started Like This...
I then painted it, added a few rubons, words, stamping, a vine sticker and some ribbon tied just above the base. To think I was trying to sell this a couple of weeks ago in a boot sale!!
The finished article.. Thanks to Robyn for the idea.. Now to hunt around for something else to alter as I might just submit to the challenge myself..
Ciao For Now......................
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Love this!! What a great project... looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it looks totally fab-u-lous ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea Brenda...your so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY THAT LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOO COOL WELLDONE BRENDA HOW ABOUT MAKING SOME STUFF UUP AND GETTING YOURSELF A STALL ON A LOCAL CRAFT MARKET.....

    ReplyDelete