Monday, December 10, 2012

Elf On A Prima Shelf Contest..

As some of you know we have another elf in the house this year. Her name is Chloe. On saturday we went over to Lyn Jordans to the pre "Scrapfest By The Sea" xmas party...Awesome company, Fabulous food and lots of laughter, just the thing to chill before the christmas rush hits us..We had a great time and it ended way too soon, but are all ready planning another get together soon...Now on to the main reason for this particular post, Prima Marketing have a competition happening here   http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2012/11/elf-on-a-prima-shelf-contest.html . So I took this photo of Chloe sitting in amongst some of "The Scrapbook Store's" prima goodies. I must say she looks like she is really enjoying it and wasnt too keen to come back home with me..



I certainly will not say no to any prima goodies if my Photo were to win, so off now to add my link to the Prima blog..
Hope everything is going well with your xmas shopping, plans etc. I still have one or two pressies to buy but the main one "Yours Truly" is still in hiding ROFL!!!
                                                                    
                                                                   Ciao
                                                                 Brenda

3 comments: