Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Scrappin Patch October

Calls for  a recipe challenge, one of my fave incentives for a LO.
The following items are required

3 patterned papers... tick
1 doily ...tick
2 buttons ...tick
1 staple... tick
ribbon ...tick
mask/masking... tick
layering... tick
You must use all of the above items and can add alphas and one other item of your choosing.  And you can use ink, mists, pens. I decided against the alpha's as the papers/ picture said it all. My one "other item" is the adventure lightbulb...The arrow masking is from a stencil, cut from my cameo, and fast becoming a favourite of mine...Feeling very clever here...


I really like this pic I took of Charlie sitting casually on  the front of his truck as Poss and I arrived at Haast,  the day before the whitebait season opened.. This is so him loving those 10 weeks away from work, doing something he enjoys... I last about 10 days max, then have to scoot back to my home comforts.. He has been gone almost 7 weeks now, the weather certainly hasn't been in his favour and the wee fishies have been rather elusive once again this year.. There is still a bit of time left,  but I certainly wont be surprised if he doesn't see the season out....

Ciao
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photo Brenda. Gosh has it been 7 weeks already?? Getting a bit clever with that cameo now and its a fab layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome layout Brenda. shame about the lack of whitebait xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love cameras!! This is stunning! Thanks for playing along at 1-2-3 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete