Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Time

Time flies by so quickly these days,Its nearly 2 months since I last blogged. I have been working in the oysters again, as well as tying the ropes, its a bit of a mission to keep up. I am wanting to have extra stock on hand for when i go off to my motel minding job in a couple of weeks, I dont want them to run out while Im away. I like having my own money and some of its earmarked for a new SLR camera, altho I think Charlie has other ideas LOL so watch this space..
.I have managed to keep up with Scrapbook Dreams challenges and the above helicopter LO was for last months, we had to use a piece of material on our page. i glimmermisted the muslin and used matt medium to attach it. The crashed helicopter is the result of melted crayons on a canvas that went wrong, but decided to use it on here instead.
This one was the sketch challenge for SD's also. My lil man loves listening to my Mp3 and these photos are very cute.  Oh and this also, won me the spot as "Guest Designer" for May, so if you are looking for a challenge pop on over here and have a go....http://www.scrapbookdreams.co.nz/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=896

Ciao
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being the next GD at SD. Your other layout for SD was a stunner too. :) You forgot to tell me about the melted crayons on the canvas - gather it was not a success. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layouts Brenda:) the boys here have been having a lot of helicopter fun too! Hope you manage to spend some of your earmarked money on yourself.

    ReplyDelete