Monday, October 31, 2011

Guest Designer

I was lucky enough to be chosen as the Guest Designer for Shell at Scrapbook Dreams last month and here are my LO's. Most of you will all ready have seen them but I need to update my blog or I will get tooo far behind. The top one is a sketch which I am really thrilled with. These photos were taken when Blakie came to stay with me for my birthday in September, I always take him down to our wee playground to run around he just loves it and I love watching him play and laugh.

This one was for the Four legged friend Challenge, Poss posing in her new coat we bought her especially for Haast and the whitebait season, so cold and wet underfoot down there, especially at the beginning of september..
Congratulations to Vicki for winning with your gorgeous LO of Tala. Scrapbook Dreams first challenge for November is up all ready, so why dont you go take a look and give it a go.
Just before I sign off, my last post was of the Monkey card which I entered in Southern girls, much to my surprise I was a winner and received a voucher from Joanna Sheen so I have a cheery lyn design die on the way yeehaa..
Nice one and thankyou very much Southern girls..
Ciao
Brenda
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love these layouts!! What a great flower background! Will go and check out Scrapbook Dreams.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete