Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nice One


This is my take for the February Challenge over here. The pic of my sister Sandy on the left and my gorgeous niece Lisa, who i dont get to see much of as she is so busy in her scientific life. Was taken at my stepmother's 70th birthday last weekend. Its not that great a photo so i changed it to sepia. The focus of the challenge was January a highlight or a lowlight that occurred . Ribbon/fabric or both were to be used as well as adding some dimension to the page, a sketch was also produced a really nice one too I might add.. I cut the dress form and the wee hinges on my silhouette. Yeap I am kinda getting there with that stupid machine lol. Sometimes it's good and sometimes its a pain in the arse. Possibly more like i need to use it more often, if it wasn't for my good friend Esther it would of been out the door before now.
I am liking this a LO a lot actually.
till next time
ciao
Brenda
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Yay for you Girlfriend!!! I told you you would get the hang of the damn thing and so you have! I love the dress form Brenda! Nice One indeed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy love your layout,and i think the dress form really sets it of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Brenda these machine sure have their moments dont they! You have 'rocked' this challenge, I totally love everything about your page, thanks for joining in with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brendy, this is a "nice one"!!! And yes, I am liking it as well. WTG xx

    ReplyDelete