Monday, August 9, 2010

Surprise...

WOW I am so chuffed over at Scrappin Patch this morning I find my L/o for week 4 the one I posted up yesterday has won a spot prize...The star "Zarah Peterson' said she had such a difficult time picking 3 winners that she decided to do a couple of extra's..

Here is the comment she made;
...aaand the second winner, who'll get a small gift certificate to the shop from me, is...*another drum roll*Beebee, who made this super pretty LO:

This has made my day as looking back at all the other entries mine was the only one of about 3 that had a brightish background iykwim. Not thinking at the time of "light" as that seems most what Zarah does. I was most concentrating on the paint spatters and other bits as well as matching the colors in Little jacks overalls. Never mind it was good and I am super chuffed that my work was noticed by this clever lady.. Yahoo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment